Superintendent: Dr. Fred Maiocco
Our district is the largest public school district in Eastern Oregon, serving nearly 5,000 students in grades K-12 in 8 schools. We are a premier school district that is supported by businesses & individuals who invest their time into the programs.
- Teaching & Student Resources:
- Buses, Buildings & Food:
- Principal’s Office:
- Business Services & Technology:
- Central Administration:
Percentage of 11th grade students that met or exceeded that state standard on Oregon Statewide Assessments during the 2010-2011 school year.
- Educational Assistants
- Support Staff
- Homes with school age children:
502 West Standard Ave
Hermiston, OR 97838
- Number of schools
- Number of students
- Number of full-time equivalent staff
- Avg. Teacher Salary
- Per student spending
- ESD Name:
- Umatilla-Morrow ESD
- ESD Website:
- Click here to view the Umatilla-Morrow ESD website
- Support per Student from the ESD to the district:
- The Hermiston school district offers a comprehensive educational program. In addition to core academics, the district offers advanced placement courses, the arts, music, physical education and a host of elective offerings. We are committed to serving the needs of all children with rigorous program choices, high expectations, mutual respect, and excellence in all endeavors. The district is working to extend technology into all aspects of our instructional program; improve the rigor and relevance of coursework; increase teacher efficacy; and implement data based decision making systems to improve outcomes for our students.
Community data on this page provided by the US Census Bureau - 2010; all other data provided by the Oregon Department of Education based on the 2010-2011 school year.